Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-23-2007, 05:52 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Sorry not Pentax but Hi anyway

Hi, I have just joined your very informative forum
We live in Darlington County Durham - Uk. I say we (wife and I), as we both enjoy our photography.

Please excuse the 'Title' we have a Samsung GX10 each and a GX 1S and a DL2.
The DL2 will probably have to go, so I am told, to offset the cost of the GX10's, but the GX1S may end up in the car all the time!

What do we do - travel when we can afford it! Our favourite place is Egypt, but we haven't found many places in the world we don't like or wouldn't go back to.

For those who are interested the are a few photos of ours to be found at molyball.net - nothing special - comments welcome.

Regards Molyball

02-23-2007, 06:14 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome from canada!

good to see you join are great community

sounds like you have interesting photo opertunities...samsungs are welcome, too! (just a name tag difference from Pentax DSLR's)

cheers and take care

randy
02-23-2007, 08:58 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hello!

Welcome!

No worries that you are a Samsung owner. We have quite a few Samsung users over here! Besides, the Samsung's use a Pentax mount and Samsung is a very well respected brand in its own right.

I'm interested in seeing photos from your camera so I'll be checking your site out very soon.

Cheers!
02-23-2007, 11:32 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Wow!!! You certainly do travel a lot! I looked at some of your pictures from Egypt, and it looks like a fascinating place. Egypt has never been on my list of places to visit, but now I might have to rethink that!

Welcome to the forum!