Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-26-2018, 09:49 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
New adventure...

Hi, Although I set up account here in Dec'17 "stormy waters" kept me far from Pentaxian Ithaca. Lurking here before my monitor for several years peeping into PentaxForums and sauntering my vicinity with toy family cameras of Canon and Panasonic, I've learned few things. Anyway tons of issues piled up unanswered, so it's high time to move ahead. My first post today betrays the style of my comments. I'll try to keep the path telling what I like and don't but always adding __why__. I do not prefer "I like it." It brings nothing. I hope I'll find a small place/space here. My best wishes to you all.

05-26-2018, 12:05 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Welcome!
05-26-2018, 06:32 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Welcome, and looking forward to some of your images
05-29-2018, 01:51 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome... albeit a year or so on, but at least now you know the inner workings and your way around the forum.

05-31-2018, 05:35 AM   #5
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thank you all for the encouraging words. The Life "awarded" me lately a very important task to do at present. Nevertheless knowing every nook and cranny of the forum is not enough, I must decide where to publish my "photos". For the time being let me to satiate your curiosity, with this macro snapshot, which albeit better fits into "Poor Man's Adventures" of mine than to Pentax(ians) forums, I'll try to do my best.

The first one comes from 2013. Available via Yandex Disk - Download this file or update your browser
Of course, I must check limits in managing my photos, firstly.
BTW. Alas. some of the old pictures were downsized and the originals, using sorta euphemism, went astray.

Attached Images