Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-09-2018, 08:11 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hello again

I've been away from the Pentax Forums for ages, so I feel like I should say hello again.

I got distracted by a job-hunt (post-layoff), then moving back to Toronto for a new job, then all the work involved in getting the rest of my family relocated as well (including buying a house). And then, to top it all off, I managed to fall and break BOTH my arms this spring, so I've been unable to photograph at all, and my computer time was rationed (because the broken bones were aggravated by typing).

But I've missed everyone in the forum, and now that life has settled down a bit I hope to get back to participating more frequently.

Here's a link to a project I've been working on for the past year or so (until my accident):

Is This My Beautiful House? - frogoutofwater photography

07-09-2018, 09:30 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Dang - broke BOTH arms! Man, that sucks!! Hope all is now well and you're finally settled in.
07-09-2018, 11:54 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by frogoutofwater Quote
Hello again
Welcome... again, I'm frightened to even correspond with someone with this kind of track record.

Hopefully that's the end of it now and your back fully on an even keel.
07-09-2018, 04:00 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome back!
Ouch! Both arms! I hope you're healing well.

07-10-2018, 07:42 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome back! it is nice here.