Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-21-2018, 04:15 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome and for what it's worth, my KP makes the same double click noise in live view, unless I use the electronic shutter. On the KP it's dead silent then, but the shake reduction is automatically disabled.

07-21-2018, 11:14 PM   #17

Original Poster
I haven't had a chance to pursue this much but so far the camera seems to be operating OK. Here are two images one from my Pentax (double exp) and the other taken from close to the same spot with my Canon SX60. Looking at the jumbled up shot it is hard to tell what it should look like. The Canon shot gives you some idea. Oh well I hope it is just a fluke.
Attached Images

07-27-2018, 07:46 AM   #18

You won't regret your choice for Pentax. Hav fun.
07-27-2018, 04:44 PM   #19

Photos: Gallery | Albums
welcome to the forums.

« Ranking | Hello »