Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-19-2018, 08:24 AM   #16
PEG Gallery Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Hielands o' Scootlund....... Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand................William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Haute Wada Quote
I definitely wish I were mature enough to call myself "old school"
Don't wish your life away, I was shooting film before even colour was invented...

QuoteOriginally posted by Haute Wada Quote
If you don't mind me asking, what is your take on the value of my rates?
As a working professional they look a bit light to me, i.e. you not charging enough for your services. Remember to accurately cost in time and overheads to your jobs and then add your professional factor otherwise you might as well go work for someone else.

08-19-2018, 02:48 PM   #17
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Don't wish your life away, I was shooting film before even colour was invented...

As a working professional they look a bit light to me, i.e. you not charging enough for your services. Remember to accurately cost in time and overheads to your jobs and then add your professional factor otherwise you might as well go work for someone else.
Wow! Thatʻs a long time! I would love to see the evolution of your work! Got a link??

Thanks for the advice on pricing! I was actually worried that I have been charging too much. Lol!
08-21-2018, 11:51 AM - 1 Like   #18
SJM
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
HI and welcome
08-28-2018, 12:39 AM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
G'day mate and welcome to the forum

yes I hope also to get a K-1II in the future, that first image is wild