Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-15-2018, 11:14 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Kelvin 5500 Quote
Thanks very much for your reply, David. I live in northwest Las Vegas, midway between Desert National Wildlife Range and Clark County Wetlands Park. Desert NWR Corn Creek Station is a little farther with slighter shorter travel time. I like the convenience of public WiFi access and well groomed waking paths at Wetlands Park. Feel free to choose the location that is best for you. Either is fine for me. The intention, of course, is for you to get a feel for the way the Pentax K-1 handles in a real life photographic environment. You can also get a feel for how the various compatible lens generations handle on contemporary Pentax dSLR cameras.

I'll send you a Private Message with my phone number and e-mail address.

Dennis
How absolutely cool that the opportunity is made here for the two of you to get together, and the OP, an experienced film shooter can see the K-1 in action, and get an in-depth introduction to a great Pentax DSLR. I also think the K-1 or K-1II would be a fine choice for the stated interests.