Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
09-07-2018, 05:44 PM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sandy Hancock Quote
Welcome! I have been to Japan only briefly (one day in Fukuoka), and hope to return for much longer stays.

I am trained in Kyudo and love the culture and landscape.
I leaned Kyuto when I was a high school boy. It's one of my favorite Bushido practice.

09-07-2018, 05:45 PM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mikesbike Quote
Welcome to the forum! I'm from Michigan, have never been to Japan, but one of my uncles married a Japanese woman after WWII, and from this I have 3 half-Japanese cousins, who all have grown children. She is now my last remaining, and very dear aunt. They live in the Akron, Ohio area.
Thank you for sharing your Japanese connection. I wonder if your 3 cousins can speak, write Japanese?
09-07-2018, 05:47 PM   #18

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Cabessius Quote
Japan = Mint Takumars at good price.
Enjoy!!
Hi, thank you for pointing our smc Pentax Takumar. I bought 3 excellent Pentax Super Takumar 50mm f1.4 last month. I haven't tested them yet.
09-07-2018, 05:51 PM   #19

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to viewing your Japan images.
Hi, thank you for your greetings. I will be posting pics I took this winter. I sure will take lots of pictures in Nagano. I tried to post images but it shows "http://". That means I can only insert link????

09-07-2018, 05:53 PM   #20

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
Welcome to the forum!
Kind regards,
Mark
(New Zealand)
Hi Mark:

Thank you for your welcome comment. NZ is one of the countries I want to visit. I want to visit high altitude mountain areas.
09-07-2018, 09:37 PM   #21
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by halera Quote
Hi Mark:

Thank you for your welcome comment. NZ is one of the countries I want to visit. I want to visit high altitude mountain areas.
Well, you're most welcome. If you make it over here, I could certainly point you to a few high spots!