Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-21-2008, 09:39 PM   #1

Greatings from Venezuela

First of all let me tell you that i have been lurking this place around for quite some time, even before i bought my camera, a pentax K10D. It was of great help on making my decision. I was between the nikon D80 and the pentax and finally decided on the pentax, even thou in my country pentax is no that well know, but all the positive things i read of the camera and its advantages regarding specifications vs price made me choose the camera. I am really a newbie on this, first DSLR, I had the camera from this march, and only been using it since the last couple of months.

Here is my flickr page:

Flickr: malabito's Photostream

All constructive criticism will be highly appreciated so i can improve my technique.

I will really love to get in the near future one of dose DA* lenses specially the 50-135mm.

Thanks and best regards...

09-22-2008, 06:27 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Yay Pentax in SA.

Welcome to the forums.
09-22-2008, 09:25 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Clicker Quote
Yay Pentax in SA.

Welcome to the forums.

Clicker, thanks for the welcome. My girlfriend just arrived from visiting her family at Canada, you sure have a beautiful country, she showed me a lot of pictures she took and you definitely have some gorgeous sights.
09-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy the wealth of information here.

09-22-2008, 06:52 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Glad you stopped lurking and said hello. Welcome to the family. You may be in the minority, but your K10D will serve you well.