Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 17 Likes Search this Thread
01-12-2020, 06:54 AM   #31

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rubenr Quote
Hi Peter, welcome from Guatemala.... it's great to have you here, thanks for sharing your story
Hi Rubenr, thank you for your welcome! Your country must be beautiful! Yes, I hope to be here long, however I don't have actual Pentax I photograph with. When powerty cought me I kept all I had, but digital cameras all went wrong and I can't buy them any more. So I only admire what I have and it's really a lot.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
VTR-L29  Photo 
01-12-2020, 06:57 AM   #32

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MikeyBugs95 Quote
Welcome to the forums. Nice collection of classic cameras you got.
Thank you so much for your welcome!

---------- Post added 01-12-20 at 06:58 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by beachgardener Quote
G'day mate and welcome to the forum
Thank you Beachgardener for your word!

---------- Post added 01-12-20 at 07:01 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by jhaji Quote
Welcome to the forum, Peter, and thank you for sharing. I pray that you will be around for long to participate in this community.
Thank you Jhaji, it's a my honor to be here and be welcomed. Would be glad to do what you pray for, thank you so much! Still a lot to do to straighten my life, I need to learn this forum and figure out if I can add any new value. Feels good to be welcomed like this.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
VTR-L29  Photo 
01-12-2020, 01:11 PM   #33
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forums from Norway. Quite a story Peter, I will be looking forward to your future posts on the forums.

I've had the pleasure of visiting Hungary, but that was before I got back into photography. I visited Budapest and would love to go back to Hungary in the future. Take care and stay well!