Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 16 Likes Search this Thread
01-30-2019, 04:47 PM - 1 Like   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by EyeQueue Quote
I'll not mind a bit, as many o' me ancestors were hairy old Scots Highlanders as well. Per mare, per terras! ...Or some such thing. Is it too long to still be annoyed about losing the Lordship of the Isles?

---------- Post added 01-30-19 at 04:35 PM ----------

Well, I'm going to be banished. Doused in pear juice and thrown to the gerbils.

You see... Well... I still want a KP, and I'll have one, eventually, but this first camera has to, has to, has to be all about the video, for school. So, it's a.. Panasonic.

I did buy it at BH and clicked the link, though - I've built & maintained a few thousand websites, so I know what that can cost - does that count? Or does it have to be a Pentax through them?
As far as I know any purchase via the affiliate links counts.

01-31-2019, 05:23 AM - 1 Like   #17
Unregistered User

QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
As far as I know any purchase via the affiliate links counts.
they do count, I've verified that, but remember to send a pm to Adam the site manager with the order number, identify the retailer, and the dollar amount.
01-31-2019, 02:26 PM - 1 Like   #18
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by EyeQueue Quote
Is it too long to still be annoyed about losing the Lordship of the Isles?
But 1493 is still classified as recent history hereabouts...
01-31-2019, 05:54 PM   #19

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dlh Quote
they do count, I've verified that, but remember to send a pm to Adam the site manager with the order number, identify the retailer, and the dollar amount.
I'll go do that now