Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-08-2019, 07:57 AM   #1

Hello from Japan

Hello, although I'm a new member here, I have use Pentax camera for about 15 years
I live in Japan.
Sorry for my weak English, I do not know what to say, but hope can learn much things from members all over the world, thanks!

02-08-2019, 09:03 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by R.Takane Quote
Hello, although I'm a new member here, I have use Pentax camera for about 15 years
I live in Japan.
Sorry for my weak English, I do not know what to say, but hope can learn much things from members all over the world, thanks!
Welcome! Don't worry about your English - we can work together to understand what you know.

We can learn from you also - how you think about photography is important to us, because Pentax is said to be guided by what the Japanese market wants.
We would also like to see photos you have taken around your home - they go in the section named "Post Your Photos!"

Last edited by reh321; 02-08-2019 at 09:10 AM.
02-08-2019, 09:39 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I don't recall too many members from Japan on this forum, so it will be especially good to get your input, especially as Pentax does much better in your region than it appears to do in Europe. And don't be put off with your English, I'm sure we'll work things out.

As I write this I've just finished playing a game of Go. One of these days I'll get over to Japan with camera and a bowl of stones :-) Perfect ...
02-15-2019, 12:38 PM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time spent here.