Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
04-01-2019, 07:42 PM - 3 Likes   #1

Hello! New here!

I am Annie, 70yo, 16 years retired!! A proud Pentax owner..k-30,k-50,k-70! Just got back into photography,and treated myself to a new k-70,and the 18-135 WR lens. I already have lots of lenses,and I especially like HDR. As soon as the weather here in West Michigan,by the Big Lake,warms up for good,I hope to get out soon.
I expect I will learn a lot here,from my fellow Pentaxians,and make some new friends.

ps:I am often dealing with a severe balance disorder,and cannot get out as often as I want to,so on those days when I feel strong ,I intend to take advantage of those days!
Annie

04-01-2019, 07:47 PM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Pen-Pen70 Quote
I am Annie, 70yo, 16 years retired!! A proud Pentax owner..k-30,k-50,k-70! Just got back into photography,and treated myself to a new k-70,and the 18-135 WR lens. I already have lots of lenses,and I especially like HDR. As soon as the weather here in West Michigan,by the Big Lake,warms up for good,I hope to get out soon.
I expect I will learn a lot here,from my fellow Pentaxians,and make some new friends.

ps:I am often dealing with a severe balance disorder,and cannot get out as often as I want to,so on those days when I feel strong ,I intend to take advantage of those days!
Annie
Hi, Annie

Welcome! I'm new here myself so we will be starting this Pentaxian forum journey together. Congrats on picking up the a camera again! That's awesome. Looking forward to seeing you and your images in the forums.

All the best
Brett
04-01-2019, 07:55 PM   #3
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
Welcome aboard Annie.
04-02-2019, 04:01 AM   #4
PJ1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Annie. Welcome to the Forums. This is a good place to spend some time. Lots of good info.
Peter (another six months before I reach 70!)

04-02-2019, 02:20 PM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I guess on your not so good days... you could choose to spend some quality time here with us all.

Enjoy your photography the Pentax way.
04-08-2019, 01:30 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Pen-Pen70 Quote

Annie
Hi Annie
Welcome to the forum!
Kind regards,
Mark
aotearoa
(New Zealand)