Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-29-2019, 07:41 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Jun 2019
Photos: Albums
Posts: 74
I'm an amatur

Hi
I'm an amateur fotos who loves nature . When I was a child I took the butterflies, but now I'm doing it alright. I'm a beekeeper. I am also interested in the bird.
Photographer story : Roll film Practica BX20 about 1990 -this is a German brand
2002 Olympus C-740
2004 Olympus E 400 17,5-45 3,5/5,6 -it's working Sigma 55-200 bad.
2016 Canon D1300 basis lens 18-55 and Canon EFS 24 2,8 STM
other lenses Helios 44-2 M42 Tefnon 35-70 macro M42 Super Komura 90-250 M42
2017 change D1300 to D800 The replacement didn't bring what I expected. I was disappointed with Canon
2019 Pentax K-70 lenses K mount SMC100 f/4 macro SMC K 300 f/4
I like the manual mode .
For now, this Pentax machine is a mistake in dust in Focusing Screen AF Frame.

Best regardsJózsef

06-29-2019, 01:18 PM   #2
Senior Member




Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 202
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the information and discussions.

JB
06-29-2019, 01:43 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
ffking's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Poole
Posts: 4,498
This is the place to sort out any problems you might have. Welcome!
06-29-2019, 02:53 PM   #4
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
BigMackCam's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North-East of England
Posts: 13,517
Hi József and welcome to the forums

The K-70 is a fine camera indeed.

If you have dust on your focusing screen, it's possible you could remove it using just a bulb blower (if it's on the bottom). Alternatively, it's relatively easy to remove the focusing screen so you can blow any dust from the inner side. If this is something you want to try, let us know and we'll help guide you. Otherwise, most competent camera service facilities can do this for you easily. That said, it's probably best just to ignore it, since it doesn't affect your photos. I have a couple of dust specs in my K-3 viewfinder right now. At some point I'll get around to dealing with it, but it doesn't bother me...

Looking forward to your involvement here

06-29-2019, 04:56 PM - 1 Like   #5
pjv
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
pjv's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 6,251
Hi from Australia.
06-29-2019, 05:22 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
c.a.m's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,911
Kedves @József!

Welcome to Pentax Forums from Canada. Thank you for your interesting introduction. Perhaps you will post some macro images of your bees?

- Craig
06-29-2019, 06:36 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Larrymc's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,733
Welcome the Pentax Forums make yourself at home here!
06-30-2019, 06:33 AM   #8
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Kerrowdown's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hielands o' Scootlund
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 41,967
Welcome to the forum, hope you get dust issue resolved soon.

07-01-2019, 12:37 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Jun 2019
Photos: Albums
Posts: 74
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
Hi József and welcome to the forums

The K-70 is a fine camera indeed.

If you have dust on your focusing screen, it's possible you could remove it using just a bulb blower (if it's on the bottom). Alternatively, it's relatively easy to remove the focusing screen so you can blow any dust from the inner side. If this is something you want to try, let us know and we'll help guide you. Otherwise, most competent camera service facilities can do this for you easily. That said, it's probably best just to ignore it, since it doesn't affect your photos. I have a couple of dust specs in my K-3 viewfinder right now. At some point I'll get around to dealing with it, but it doesn't bother me...

Looking forward to your involvement here
Hi
I've already done it.There is no result, and even after vacuuming, he didn't want to turn it on.
Thanks
József
07-01-2019, 05:44 AM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Jun 2019
Photos: Albums
Posts: 74
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by c.a.m Quote
Kedves @József!

Welcome to Pentax Forums from Canada. Thank you for your interesting introduction. Perhaps you will post some macro images of your bees?

- Craig
Hello
Here is a saying shoemaker holes a
shoes. Unfortunately there is no macro about bees.
Allowance The "méh" made Canon
József
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 800D  Photo 
07-03-2019, 05:14 AM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
TER-OR's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dundee, IL
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 6,510
Welcome from Chicago!
I also get out in the wilder areas to photograph what I can find.
07-05-2019, 02:37 AM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Jun 2019
Photos: Albums
Posts: 74
Original Poster
Vivitar

QuoteOriginally posted by TER-OR Quote
Welcome from Chicago!
I also get out in the wilder areas to photograph what I can find.
Hello Dear Terry.
I have Vivitar 400 f6,3 M42 lens I want Vivitar 500 lens .What is your experience with this lens?
Thanks in advance
The picture is handy in a box without modification.
József
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 800D  Photo 

Last edited by József; 07-05-2019 at 04:47 AM.
07-08-2019, 05:13 AM   #13
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
TER-OR's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dundee, IL
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 6,510
QuoteOriginally posted by József Quote
Hello Dear Terry.
I have Vivitar 400 f6,3 M42 lens I want Vivitar 500 lens .What is your experience with this lens?
Thanks in advance
The picture is handy in a box without modification.
József
The Vivitar 500mm I have is optically very good, but ergonomically not so much. It's a T-mount, so needs an adapter. This is an area of concern, as a little misalignment can cause problems. It's also very, very big and heavy, so it's very difficult to use hand-held. It's also balanced for a film-era camera, and with a digital body knocks the center of gravity back from the tripod mount. An aftermarket tripod mount ring probably solves that if you can find one which works. Since it's so big and not the fastest lens, it's difficult to judge focus.

In short, I haven't really had the patience to use this vintage lens to its full potential. I think it could be fantastic if someone wants to put the time and effort into it. It's beautiful and I have taken a few nice images with it, but probably can do much better with my DA300. There may be a more secure T-to-K mount adapter available, I haven't been motivated enough to investigate.

I'd actually consider selling it, if someone really wants to put the effort into it.
07-15-2019, 05:37 AM   #14
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Jun 2019
Photos: Albums
Posts: 74
Original Poster
Hello Terry
Thank you
What is like Vivitar 500 f 6,3 or 8 M42?
Best wish
József
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
canon, f/4, lenses, m42, macro, olympus, pentax
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:29 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top