Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2019, 07:24 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Welcome from Virginia. I appreciated the great introduction!

Chris

06-11-2020, 04:05 PM   #17

Original Poster
Has it been over a year??? Good grief and how the world has changed...Since my last post I have applied for Uni, I got an unconditional offer from Solent University which I accepted. I have been working flat out on assignments for College, and even discovered a brother that I knew nothing about, add the global situation with Covid 19 and it has been an eventual year to say the least...I have grown to love the Spotmatic but only do black and white, for colour I tend to default to the digital bodies. I added a Takumar f4.5 85 - 210 lens to my collection, as well as a couple of digital lenses, a canon nifty fifty and a pancake 24mm. I did a shoot last week using a red filter and got some great results, and I have just loaded some Ilford Delta 400, and I have a couple of Delta 100 to use as well. I have to resize some images so I can put them up here - I scan at maximum resolution (12800 dpi) and save as TIFF so my file sizes are fairly high...I have entered this month's competition though.