Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-24-2008, 01:44 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Hello from Va.

Been lurking around here for a while now so I thought I'd say hello. I've been interested in photography most of my life along with riding motorcycles. In the last couple of years I've acquired quite a bit of Pentax gear which I really enjoy. I have a small photography business called Hog Wild Photography along with working full time. I mainly do custom bike events and car shows but lately I've gotten into doing weddings and other events and some family portraits. Not nearly as much fun as bikes and bikinis but it's still taking pictures as that's what it's all about. I've been married to my best friend and love of my life for 26 years and without her I wouldn't be able to do the things I do today. From the post I've read I know we have some "biker types" on this forum. If you're in the Richmond area drop me a line and maybe we can get together.

10-24-2008, 02:30 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Welcome to the forum. I'm not a "biker type", but bikes and bikinis looks like good fun!
10-24-2008, 05:01 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yep... there are a couple of us biker types around... Welcome to the best forum on the web. Glad to hear y'all enjoyed your ride last weekend. I'm goin on my waterfall shoot tomorrow regardless of the rain! Have a great weekend.

Mike
10-24-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks Paul,
Looks like a good place to hang out

10-24-2008, 07:43 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
Yep... there are a couple of us biker types around... Welcome to the best forum on the web. Glad to hear y'all enjoyed your ride last weekend. I'm goin on my waterfall shoot tomorrow regardless of the rain! Have a great weekend.

Mike
Thanks Mike,
Hope your trip goes well tomorrow
10-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #6
Damn Brit

Welcome, belatedly. I've seen you in a few threads and I've checked out your website.
I look forward to seeing some more B&B.
10-25-2008, 05:05 PM   #7
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks Gary,
It's starting to get a little chilly around here for the bikini pictures.
10-26-2008, 02:02 PM   #8
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Welcome from a fellow Virginian. Great site and great folks here.

Gary

10-26-2008, 03:13 PM   #9
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks Gary,

You're just right down the road from me in Richmond. Do a lot of bike riding in your area.
10-29-2008, 07:56 AM   #10
Inactive Account

Former Virginian here... we lived 16 years in Va Beach before hubby retired and then we moved to Misery... oops.... I mean Missouri. Used to love to go up to Yorktown and Jamestown to take pics.
10-29-2008, 02:52 PM   #11
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wildnsyko Quote
Former Virginian here... we lived 16 years in Va Beach before hubby retired and then we moved to Misery... oops.... I mean Missouri. Used to love to go up to Yorktown and Jamestown to take pics.
You ever make it to the Yorktown Pub?
10-31-2008, 04:05 AM   #12
Inactive Account

Nope. Too far to drink and then drive all the way back to VB. We just went driving around for relaxation on the weekends. And every once in awhile go camping at NN park.