Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-01-2020, 01:06 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
mi presento

Hi everyone, I started about 50 years ago with spotmatic II, then mx, lx k20 k5 k3 k3II k1 mkII The Pentax brand is in my DNA. I have been subscribing to the forum since 2015. I have published only one thread but it was rightly banned because I had not explained my criticism well. However, I believe that criticism is essential for intellectual and human growth, and forums are made for this.
I don't like "surrealist" photography so popular. I can't stand landscapes made of strong contrasts and unreal colors.
I specialized in circus show photography, and I'm starting to sweat minimalist photography; however, in 50 years I have dealt with the most varied types of photography, I have also taken photographs at weddings !!!

04-01-2020, 02:27 PM   #2
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by gever Quote
Hi everyone, I started about 50 years ago with spotmatic II, then mx, lx k20 k5 k3 k3II k1 mkII The Pentax brand is in my DNA. I have been subscribing to the forum since 2015. I have published only one thread but it was rightly banned because I had not explained my criticism well. However, I believe that criticism is essential for intellectual and human growth, and forums are made for this.
I don't like "surrealist" photography so popular. I can't stand landscapes made of strong contrasts and unreal colors.
I specialized in circus show photography, and I'm starting to sweat minimalist photography; however, in 50 years I have dealt with the most varied types of photography, I have also taken photographs at weddings !!!
Welcome to Pentax Forums.

Sorry to read about your rocky beginnings here.

It never hurts to make a second go, eh?

Anyway, we're all shut in for a bit, and this is a great place to mingle, so get out there and mingle. Plenty of studio, portrait and wedding shooter here, please find them and join in.

Unfortunately I was never good at portraiture, so I'll be hanging out looking at landscapes, particularly large panoramic compositions, made up of dozens of images. Or checking out the nightscapes.

And don't count out the motorsports, machinery, aircraft and the like. Great stuff.

Experimental work intrigues me, and using older lenses on modern digital gear can't be beat. Just got done processing some shots I did with a recently aquired Zuiko 35mm f2.8 Shift lens, uploading to my Flicker right now. Interesting little lens, a bit complex, but I think I'll like it.

Anyway, cheers, and happy posting!
Racer
04-01-2020, 02:49 PM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Welcome to the forum, continue to enjoy all that it has to offer.
04-01-2020, 03:01 PM   #4
Closed Account

Ciao from Australia.

04-01-2020, 06:59 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome "back" to Pentax Forums.
04-01-2020, 10:51 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Welcome back.