Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-04-2020, 05:47 PM - 1 Like   #1

Photos: Gallery
Brilliant Forum

Hi everyone,

Always a great place to get reviews and interesting articles and information on everything pentax and beyond, I started out in the 70's with cosina & ricoh but since 2000 i've used pentax dslr originally digital ist then onto kx .........always intrigued by the wealth of lenses (both new and old) only 4 yrs till I reach retirement (officially) my intention with god's grace ( ie my health doesn't kick me in the teeth) is to try and get 20 decent years of life in the country fully recorded for history,
trying to take into account my love of gardens and collecting..................cheers everyone

06-04-2020, 05:53 PM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum.... photography is the thing to do in retirement in my opinion. Although I hear most people get really excited until there are three years left to go. I ended leaving 7 years early, enough was enough.
06-04-2020, 06:34 PM - 1 Like   #3
Pentaxian

Welcome and I look forward to seeing the love of gardens and the countryside in pictures
06-04-2020, 07:10 PM - 1 Like   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome from a Pentaxian Retiree!!

Welcome, I retired four years ago at 70 and try daily to get out and get a few shots, its totally enjoyable! I hope you are able to make it many more years enjoying your photography!

Larry

06-04-2020, 07:14 PM - 1 Like   #5
Closed Account

Hi Rob, welcome from Australia.
06-04-2020, 07:45 PM - 1 Like   #6
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by crobncarol Quote
Hi everyone,

Always a great place to get reviews and interesting articles and information on everything pentax and beyond, I started out in the 70's with cosina & ricoh but since 2000 i've used pentax dslr originally digital ist then onto kx .........always intrigued by the wealth of lenses (both new and old) only 4 yrs till I reach retirement (officially) my intention with god's grace ( ie my health doesn't kick me in the teeth) is to try and get 20 decent years of life in the country fully recorded for history,
trying to take into account my love of gardens and collecting..................cheers everyone
Welcome back Rob!
06-05-2020, 01:43 AM - 1 Like   #7
Closed Account

It is a good forum. I've learned a lot since I joined, including stuff I thought I knew but didn't. Lots of people with a wealth of knowledge capable of taking good shots. I read more than I post, my only complaint about this forum is it's leading me astray. Since I've been here I've discovered there are so many things I never knew I needed.

06-05-2020, 01:07 PM - 1 Like   #8
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Welcome to the forum... that puts you about ages with me.