Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #1

Hi!

Hi everybody, I buyed my K200D some weeks ago and I love it .

Glad to be here.

11-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum! You have made a good choice selecting the Pentax and better choice when joining the Pentax family

Hopefully we will see some pictures from Italy.
11-02-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Bongiorno - and welcome!

Good choice joining the Pentax community and this active and supportive forum.

Would love to see some of your images of Italy - whereabouts are you from? I spent a week on the Gargano Peninsula earlier this year and loved it. The train trip there and back had some remarkable scenery and the people were brilliant - even allowing for my woeful Italiano. Wish I'd had my K200D to catch it all at the time....

Cheers
11-04-2008, 12:54 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MoiVous Quote
Bongiorno - and welcome!

Good choice joining the Pentax community and this active and supportive forum.

Would love to see some of your images of Italy - whereabouts are you from? I spent a week on the Gargano Peninsula earlier this year and loved it. The train trip there and back had some remarkable scenery and the people were brilliant - even allowing for my woeful Italiano. Wish I'd had my K200D to catch it all at the time....

Cheers
I'm happy you liked your time in Italy! I'd like to visit Australia but by now it would be a bit troublesome for my wallet

I live between Milan and Como lake.

Thank you all for the welcome!

11-04-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Milan and Como - fantastic place! My daughter spent 2 months living with a family in Olcio near Mandello del Lario and got to see lots of the local countryside, including Como and many a trip to Milano! The images she brought back on her little P&S were stunning (she actually won some prizes for her effort with some of the images!).

Don't forget to post some images of your region!

As for visiting Australia - the AUD dollar is worth next to nothing now compared to the Euro (its about Euro 0.50 to the AUD$ ) - so its cheaper than you think!

We have lots of interesting places to see over here - whether you like beaches, rainforests, mountains or deserts. Admittedly, we don't have the great historical monuments etc that Italy has, but for landscapes, sand, surf etc we rate pretty well!

The only down side is that if you visit in our summer you'll dry out! We aren't as humid as Eutope in summer. Still, save your Euros and come and visit when you get the chance!

Arrivederci!