Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
07-23-2020, 01:52 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Jonathan Mac Quote
The reviews I've seen so far of the 23/1.4 have been quite poor.
view from 12.05

---------- Post added 07-24-20 at 07:56 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Jonathan Mac Quote
As for the adapters for EF lenses, they don't seem to have great reviews either,
Well my review, is they all work fine.I use the FringerPro2 with what its compatible with.Also the standard Viltrox and Speed booster with what they are compatible with.Perhaps you should do a bit more research?I value the user experiences of the people on the FujiForum where you post.

07-30-2020, 04:50 AM   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by surfar Quote
Viltrox 23mm Fuji Lens Review - YouTube view from 12.05

---------- Post added 07-24-20 at 07:56 AM ----------

Well my review, is they all work fine.I use the FringerPro2 with what its compatible with.Also the standard Viltrox and Speed booster with what they are compatible with.Perhaps you should do a bit more research?I value the user experiences of the people on the FujiForum where you post.
I do need to do some more research but I have the Fuji 23/2 (which is excellent) so got that focal length covered, even if it's a stop slower. I'll wait for the 56mm and will research thoroughly before buying, but I have high hopes. As for the Fringer, it costs as much as a good lens, which makes it quite hard to justify, and still makes no claim regarding the older EF mount Sigma and Tamron lenses I have, so not worth it for me at present.