Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
08-23-2020, 03:17 AM   #16
Unregistered User

QuoteOriginally posted by Curtis B Quote
Just thought I'd say hi. ...
Well, howdy, Pilgrim!

QuoteOriginally posted by Curtis B Quote
... The thing about the KP I like is it reminds a me a lot of a film camera. I like the knobs and the wide range of customization features. I honestly think this KP may turn out to be the camera I use the most. ...
So THAT's it! I knew there was something about the KP that made me warm up to it so. I have nowhere near Curtis' collection, but the result is the same, the KP tends to be the one I pick up in preference to the others.

08-23-2020, 03:25 AM   #17
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
a couple of thoughts

first check out the donation page:

PentaxForums.com PayPal Donations

and review the options

you might decide to upgrade your membership or stay the same but get a copy of the KP e book

Pentax eBook Downloads - Now on PF! (purchase here for instant access) - PentaxForums.com

the other is, if you are like me and don't mind " experienced " equipment keep an eye on the marketplace which can be sorted by country:

The Pentax Marketplace | Buy & Sell Pentax Cameras and Lenses (United States) - PentaxForums.com

finally enjoy the forums and more importantly your Pentax
08-23-2020, 04:17 AM   #18
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your new camera once you get hands on.