Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-16-2008, 11:50 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pingflood Quote
Nypon?

Welcome to the forums, and hope you enjoy it here. Whereabouts in Sweden are you? I'm from Boras myself (though living in Atlanta now).
Right now I am living in Kävlinge, very close to Lund, between Helsingborg and Malmö.

Im not sure what kind of bush it is. Could be "nypon" but seem a bit strange it would still have berries. Also, 30 meter from the ocean, one think someone/something should have ate it (birds) if it was nypon. Cool though, so red they almost look like cocktail berries.

Nice blogspot ID Storpotäten, hehe, made me laugh!

QuoteOriginally posted by Livewireshock Quote
Great to see you here and good to know you have found your own niche with this camera.
Thank you very much! Reading your, not sure what to call it, mission perhaps(?), it seem like you have found yours. Race cars, cool

Such a warm welcome. Thanks!

Cheers
Björn

11-17-2008, 10:32 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Björn Quote
Thank you very much. Eh, maybe you have a better "focus function" than me because I swear that I hear alot of "#€&!"€#"!" and "@£@£∞©notAGAIN@$∞§" when using my manual focus

Björn
Haha, it is totally not me and i realise i look like a dick to anyone else, but when i am around doing street photography at night i check every single photo after taking it and without fail mutter "sh*t" every time i miss focus. haha.

Tips for focussing if you need them (skim read your post...)
1. use the focus check and wait til it beeps
2. approximate the right distance and turn the lens to that point (this can be really accurate)
3. focus on small specular highlights, these will grow and shrink as you focus out and in and you can really accurately judge focus that way.
4. take a lot of photos and hope that one comes out ok.
11-17-2008, 03:22 PM   #18

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
good one

QuoteOriginally posted by IsaacEastgate Quote
Haha, it is totally not me and i realise i look like a dick to anyone else, but when i am around doing street photography at night i check every single photo after taking it and without fail mutter "sh*t" every time i miss focus. haha.

Tips for focussing if you need them (skim read your post...)
1. use the focus check and wait til it beeps
2. approximate the right distance and turn the lens to that point (this can be really accurate)
3. focus on small specular highlights, these will grow and shrink as you focus out and in and you can really accurately judge focus that way.
4. take a lot of photos and hope that one comes out ok.
I always appreciate tips, I'm not experienced enough to have developed a too big ego about my photographing skills yet I think I do most of that but 2. I definitely could try and use a bit more. Good tips.

Cheers and thanks
Björn
Attached Images