Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
12-28-2020, 06:10 AM   #16
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by LukaszWro Quote
Always so many new members as last 24h?
Welcome to the forum from the Highlands of Scotland, perhaps Santa is a secret Pentax user...

12-29-2020, 12:54 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks for welcome and it’s good to hear that my English do not “harsh your ears (or eyes)”. Thanks also for tips about K1 settings. I spend quite time to get know many features as jump from K100Ds was huge and many new things was completely new and unknown before. Still learning to shot at all not only by new camera so much time spending on test shots and not to much to show, but when I find little time I will upload some recent photos.

Lukasz
12-29-2020, 01:10 AM   #18
Pentaxian

Welcome.
12-29-2020, 01:07 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Oh, I’ve seen this clip from Tony, I actually very like his and Chelsea clips. And I read this some advise about settings. Some was ok. Probably you know also CameraVille in YT, I recently watched his clip about new K-3III, I and I think he is quite unfair mention only 3 new features comparing to future high price. I won’t buy K3 for sure because I don’t need another new body, but I like this way where Pentax want to make cameras for making photos and enjoy this retro process of watching through OVF instead go for high ultra full features only because this high end camera. Only my thoughts.

Lukasz