Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
04-26-2021, 07:26 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Dolores Quote
I´m looking how to put them here...In my early 60s and not so good with computers...let me see...
If you wish to post a photo, start a new thread and in the lower left area of the new window you should see the words, "Upload Photos or Files" in blue type. click on that link and follow the instructions there. If you have problems I'm sure many here can and will assist you.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
ballet, english

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Travel Shopping In Malaga Janse Post Your Photos! 4 10-17-2016 11:41 AM
Cityscape The bay of Málaga dariogf Pentax K-3 Photo Contest 0 05-16-2014 09:36 AM
Hello from Malaga, Spain albertuky Welcomes and Introductions 5 03-23-2013 01:36 AM
buenas tardes desde fuengirola - Málaga- spain greatsamfisher Welcomes and Introductions 1 09-27-2011 05:53 AM
Travel Some Scenes from Malaga Province Spain channeler Post Your Photos! 3 01-27-2010 11:48 AM