Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-08-2007, 07:47 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Greetings from Hawaii

I am a long time DPR and recent PentaxForums lurker who joined mainly to sell some old Pentax lens, so I will be posting some of them in the Photographers Marketplace as soon as I get off my lazy butt. My wife is not too happy with the money spent on the camera gear listed in my profile as well as the lens that I am selling that are not listed. I told her I want the new DA* 18-50 coming out, so something has to go.

I also plan to hang around to post on the rare occasion that I have something of interest to contribute. It probably won’t be too much since I am so new to the DSLR world with the purchase of the camera gear in December.

03-08-2007, 08:07 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forums! Warm tropical beaches are what I need to see very soon, but feeding my LBA sometimes helps too.