Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-15-2021, 07:12 AM   #1

Hello to all pentax friends

Hello to all pentax friends,
having visited this fantastic forum for a long time, I've now taken the chance to introduce myself. Being located in Berlin, Germany for over 30 years i started to take up my love for photography again a few years ago. Coming from the analog times of photography realy long time ago, it was an exciting and challenging transition into the digital age. It has now arrived over several gear at a Pentax K3 and K5II with an increasing amount of lenses (maybe LBA?? But does it ever ends?? Since I am not a native speaker of English, I hope the one or other mistake is forgiven me (translated with deepl )! I'm looking forward to a lot of interesting threads and input and hope I will also find the Courage to post pictures of mine. Have a good time all, we see us! VenatorLux

04-15-2021, 07:24 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Willkommen!

Don't be shy, a lot of us are just enthusiasts. Please do share some pictures!
04-15-2021, 07:30 AM   #3
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi from Australia.
04-15-2021, 07:42 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forums VenatorLux!

04-15-2021, 08:13 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Willkommen and welcome,

There are people of all skill levels here, and they are mostly much more friendly than other places on the internet, so don't be shy about posting. There are also many non-native English speakers here, inuding other Germans, so the English grammar isn't always perfect. I'd rather have the international participation than perfect English in every post anyway.

- Jon
04-15-2021, 08:37 AM   #6

Original Poster
Thanks for this warm welcome!
In the "15mm limited controls my mind club" i've tried to post a couple of pictures. Hope your enjoy them!
Greetings!
04-15-2021, 08:39 AM   #7
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome to the forums

you will find friendly members and a lot of knowledge here

looking forward to any contributions you choose to make

there is a new firmware update for the K 3:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/16-pentax-news-rumors/423052-new-firmwar...ml#post5253658

QuoteQuote:
Pentax Firmware Update Guide
A video with step-by-step instructions on updating your firmware
By PF Staff in Tutorial Videos on Feb 8, 2014

Read more at: https://www.pentaxforums.com/articles/tutorial-videos/pentax-firmware-update...#ixzz6s7Sv9RKD

04-15-2021, 11:43 AM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome to the pentax forum, Grüße aus Holland
04-16-2021, 12:29 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Welcome!

As another new forum member, I'm happy to know that others like me are joining in on the community! Welcome!

Hi from the UK!
04-16-2021, 12:49 AM   #10
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Welcome aboard, long may you continue to enjoy the forum
04-16-2021, 02:35 AM   #11

Welcome abroad !
04-22-2021, 01:33 PM   #12
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums!
04-22-2021, 07:25 PM   #13
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by VenatorLux Quote
Hello to all pentax friends,
having visited this fantastic forum for a long time, I've now taken the chance to introduce myself. Being located in Berlin, Germany for over 30 years i started to take up my love for photography again a few years ago. Coming from the analog times of photography realy long time ago, it was an exciting and challenging transition into the digital age. It has now arrived over several gear at a Pentax K3 and K5II with an increasing amount of lenses (maybe LBA?? But does it ever ends?? Since I am not a native speaker of English, I hope the one or other mistake is forgiven me (translated with deepl )! I'm looking forward to a lot of interesting threads and input and hope I will also find the Courage to post pictures of mine. Have a good time all, we see us! VenatorLux
Welcome to the forum. Go ahead and post some photos here, you will get some constructive suggestions and advice from many here. Ask questions you have and answer when you can.