Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-01-2021, 01:24 PM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by John in OZ Quote
Hi Clydesdalecoop. Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great time here advancing your skill set and knowledge. I started with K1000 back around 1976. Then ist DS. Been buying a lens every now and then to use with K1000 and digital. Recently put some rolls through K1000 again and loved it. As a result just waiting for a MZ-S from Japan. The forum here knowledge base is very helpful on detail. How have you found the use of your MZ-S out of curiosity?
John,
I loved my MZ-S. It was solid and powerful. I could shoot all day at a dressage event and the camera worked in rain, mud, dust, and blistering sun. I ran out of steam long before my camera did. I wish I had know you were looking. I have no use for my MZ-S other than nostalgia.

06-23-2021, 01:14 AM   #17
Forum Member

Welcome to the forum!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cash, introduction, mz-s, pentax, time