Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
11-16-2022, 02:33 AM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dwv13 Quote
Hello

Just a few words to introduce myself

I have been a proud user of Pentax gear for decades... I started with a Super A in 1984 (camera of the year then)
I then extensively used LXs, other Super As, PZ-1, istD (several models) and now K1 Mk1

You can read more about my gear at the url David W. VERSAILLES homepage - Photo gear
I have also posted several pictures on that very same page, and on my dedicated Insta @dwv13pentaxian

My favotire sessions are now about sports photography
(I used to be semi-pro in sports photo a while ago; car races and rallyes in particular), and
landscape photography.
I also spend a lot of time shoting pictures in museums and exhibitions

Hereby enclosed a picture shot in Paris in May 2020, at the end of the local lockdown:
(K1 Mk1, FA 31mm AL Ltd, ISO 250, F/8, 1/25s 0.00eV)

Feel free to contact me if you are interested
All the best / D
Hello guys!
Just a short note to let you know that I have now opened a new website dedicated to my photo production
David W. VERSAILLES - Gallery
Comments welcome!!

All the best / D

11-16-2022, 03:07 AM   #17

Thanks for sharing, museum/exhibition photography is a really unusual niche and your body of work in it is interesting.

Have you ever had an exhibition of your exhibition photographs? That could be kind of cool and fun in a meta kind of way
11-16-2022, 03:18 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome from New Zealand!