Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-30-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hi from Raleigh, North Carolina!!

Hey guys, I forgot to introduce myself when I joined a little while back as I was first getting into Pentax photography. I picked up a K200D a couple months ago and haven't looked back since. I really love the dedication to backwards compatibility of the Pentax Cameras. It's amazing to be able to use 30 year old high quality glass without any modifications!

Sadly enough, I have already succumbed to the dreary depths of LBA...but it's just too fun playing around with all the different older lenses, and manual focus is a pleasure with the older gems.

I'll be looking forward to your discussions and comments, as well as adding my own thoughts and comments to the questions and photography of others.

Glad to be here!

Jim Ashcraft
Raleigh, NC

11-30-2008, 09:48 PM   #2
Damn Brit

A belated welcome to the forum. Hope to see you posting more often.
11-30-2008, 11:20 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Glad you are here Jim! Welcome and maybe we will some pics also
12-01-2008, 04:39 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Welcome Jim - i think you will enjoy the support available on this forum.

12-01-2008, 07:34 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks kurt!! I already posted a couple, one of them in the Sports User Gallery, "Layout D!". More to come (with more variety) for sure! Thanks guys for the welcome!
12-01-2008, 01:41 PM   #6
Moderator PEG Judges

Welcome, backward lens compatability is just one of the joys of Pentax ownership.