Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-24-2021, 12:40 AM   #1

Analog in Freising, Germany

Hi folks,
I want to introduce myself, Philipp, 39 from Freising, Germany. Few time ago I found back to analog photography as a hobbyist and started in with a lot of GAS. I read a lot in the forum here before I have registered few days ago, so it’s time to get more involved here.
I have lots of film cameras of any brand, Pentax is analog only, a ME and a ES II are in use. An MX and a SP500 are paid and on the way (both should arrive today).
Next in the near future I‘m looking for a 35mm M42 for the M42-Bodies, as well as a PK-version for the ME. The MX I have to check first, I don’t know, if it works properly.
My last wish is a Pentax 67, but as the prices rises daily I doubt, that I will buy one in the near future.
On the film end I develop my films at home, BW and C41, sometimes I enlarge them analog on my Durst or Opemus enlargers in formats up to 6x6.
Maybe I’ll print them sometimes in the future, because it is possible to do that in color as well, but that is a thought only.

Ok, what to say else?! Freising is located north of Munich at its big airport, hometown of Weihenstephaner beer, known of one episode of Nick Carver’s A glass behind the glass-series. Try to say Weihenstephaner or watch Nick Carvers episode. He almost nailed it!

08-24-2021, 02:24 AM   #2
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
Hello Philipp, welcome from Australia.
08-24-2021, 07:12 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome, beware of the bears on the streets of Freising
08-24-2021, 02:01 PM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum... you also might want to check out the Pentax LX, IMHO Pentax at its finest hour.