Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
09-08-2021, 07:28 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You're likewise in a very beautiful part of the world Paul. I've seen a little of BC and of Vancouver / Vancouver Island and it's a part of the world I'd like to see again.

09-09-2021, 02:51 PM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
You're likewise in a very beautiful part of the world Paul. I've seen a little of BC and of Vancouver / Vancouver Island and it's a part of the world I'd like to see again.
Hey Mark. Hell, if you ever come to BC, give me a shout so that we may have a chance to get together to do some shooting! If my wife and I come to New Zealand then maybe we could do the same with you. We love New Zealand wines as well! Take care.
09-09-2021, 06:04 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by plang Quote
Hey Mark. Hell, if you ever come to BC, give me a shout so that we may have a chance to get together to do some shooting! If my wife and I come to New Zealand then maybe we could do the same with you. We love New Zealand wines as well! Take care.
Thank you! You're most welcome, any time!