Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
12-16-2021, 04:28 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Welcome on board

12-16-2021, 11:46 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Hello Easton, welcome aboard! What part of PA if you don't mind sharing? I'm north of Pittsburgh in Butler county
12-26-2021, 09:10 PM - 1 Like   #18

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jab2980 Quote
Hello Easton, welcome aboard! What part of PA if you don't mind sharing? I'm north of Pittsburgh in Butler county
Hello folk! I am in Philly
Driving to Pittsburgh always makes me feel that PA is huge, and with different beautiful landscapes. Wish you warmest greetings!
12-27-2021, 10:55 AM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by EastonP Quote
Hello folk! I am in Philly
Driving to Pittsburgh always makes me feel that PA is huge, and with different beautiful landscapes. Wish you warmest greetings!
True comment. I grew up in the northwest of PA and drove back and forth from there to the coastal areas of Virginia and North Carolina while in the Navy. Seemed like more than half my journey was in PA. Back in those years the superhighways were not as abundant as now, especially in our state. I got a bit misdirected at times and "explored" new areas of the state. I now appreciate the highway system for speed in getting to a destination but also enjoy the beautiful scenery of the two lane back country roads here, especially while riding two wheels.

12-28-2021, 12:44 PM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome! I haven't sold my K5 yet, though I don't much use it anymore. It's a lovely sensor, though, so film-like.

The DA21 is one of my favorites, and one lens which makes my Nikon-shooting relatives a little jealous.
12-28-2021, 02:16 PM   #21
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Welcome, EastonP! Greetings from Poland. Have a great fun!