Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-03-2022, 08:25 AM - 7 Likes   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Dust off your Pentax

Hi, I am Gabriele from Belgium. After a long hiatus, I dusted off my MX and my MESuper last year... And I seldom looked back at digital.
I discovered I am a BnW person, especially because I find healing at having the whole process under control, from shooting to developing to printing.
Here's a recent "photo-cliché" that I shot on my MX with a battered Rikenon 55mm f1.4 on Kodak Tri-X...

02-03-2022, 09:17 AM - 1 Like   #2

QuoteOriginally posted by randomit3 Quote
Hi, I am Gabriele from Belgium. After a long hiatus, I dusted off my MX and my MESuper last year... And I seldom looked back at digital.
I discovered I am a BnW person, especially because I find healing at having the whole process under control, from shooting to developing to printing.
Here's a recent "photo-cliché" that I shot on my MX with a battered Rikenon 55mm f1.4 on Kodak Tri-X...
I’ve recently rediscovered the ME Super as well.

I’m sending it off to have a the light seals replaced and cleaned and adjusted, and meanwhile I’m using the lenses on my Olympus MFT cameras.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
02-03-2022, 09:32 AM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I love your title. It’s all too accurate, I recently pushed some rolls through my spotmatic and realized BW is what I’ve been missing for all these years. I still shoot digital but have abandoned color.

Very nice photo. Keep feeding that MX, It’s hungry for more film!
02-03-2022, 10:06 AM   #4
Site Supporter

I just had a tired ME Super SE overhauled by Eric H. and in process of working my way through the first roll of B&W. It is a very sweet little camera.

02-03-2022, 10:21 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ebahle Quote
I love your title. It’s all too accurate, I recently pushed some rolls through my spotmatic and realized BW is what I’ve been missing for all these years. I still shoot digital but have abandoned color.

Very nice photo. Keep feeding that MX, It’s hungry for more film!
QuoteQuote:
Keep feeding that MX, It’s hungry for more film!
Sure I will! The MX competes with the MESuper, a Minox 35gt and a Yashica TLR, but the MX is the one I grab when I am in a creative mood.
Cheers!

---------- Post added 02-03-22 at 10:23 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Church Key Quote
I just had a tired ME Super SE overhauled by Eric H. and in process of working my way through the first roll of B&W. It is a very sweet little camera.
Let us see the results then!
02-04-2022, 02:24 AM   #6
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome aboard enjoy all that the forum has to offer
« 169 | New to Pentax »