Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 11 Likes Search this Thread
02-17-2022, 10:18 AM - 3 Likes   #1

Photos: Albums
Hello all!

I've been relying on your good folks' reviews for several years now, and this forum is my default go-to site I'd search info on lenses on, so I have finally decided to join as well in hope I can help others with my experience with various vintage lenses and such in return, too. Keep up the good work and thanks for being here!

02-17-2022, 12:03 PM - 2 Likes   #2
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome to the clubhouse! The forum is a great resource and an even greater community of knowledgeable and helpful people. Your participation would be very welcome
02-17-2022, 12:10 PM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum. Greetings from Greece.
02-17-2022, 12:46 PM - 1 Like   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
great spot for research and good advice ,

02-17-2022, 12:53 PM - 1 Like   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Welcome aboard, enjoy all that the forum has to offer
02-17-2022, 02:52 PM - 1 Like   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to Pentax Forums.
02-17-2022, 04:52 PM   #7

Original Poster
Thanks to all for welcoming me! I've posted my first lens review on this forum and would appreciate feedback, in particular about the technical aspects of my review, would you like some additional info,... Photography is a very personal, maybe even intimate affair so everyone would have different requirements about it and, as a hobbyist photographer, I'm interested in all of your opinions and willing to learn more about it. Cheers!

02-17-2022, 07:48 PM - 1 Like   #8
Closed Account

Hi from Australia, good to have you here.
02-17-2022, 08:32 PM - 1 Like   #9
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums!
That's a very nice review, tons of info and some really nice shots, too. However, the small shots at the end don't link through properly to any larger version. I have no idea what the issue is, so can't help there, but I just figured I'd let you know.
Anyhow, keep up the good work. If that kind of review what you came here to do, you'll be a real asset to the community!
02-18-2022, 07:16 AM   #10

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by wadge22 Quote
Welcome to the forums!
That's a very nice review, tons of info and some really nice shots, too. However, the small shots at the end don't link through properly to any larger version. I have no idea what the issue is, so can't help there, but I just figured I'd let you know.
Anyhow, keep up the good work. If that kind of review what you came here to do, you'll be a real asset to the community!
Thanks wadge22! The message I get if I log out and refresh the page, then click on any of those thumbnails at the bottom is:

QuoteQuote:
Invalid Album specified. If you have just posted a new thread in the Marketplace and are a new user, it will be made visible shortly. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.
So I'm hoping this is a transient issue, otherwise I'm also at a loss what the problem is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯