Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-27-2022, 12:46 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hello, Pentaxoids!

Hello from Russia!
My name is Roman. Never had a Pentax camera, but just want to leave a couple of comments to Tamron adaptall lenses i recently got my hands on. You made a great encyclopedia of those Tamron gems, thanks alot.
I am 10+ years in serious (DSLR-based) photography. Nikon D90, Nikon D600, and finally sold off everything and enjoying Fujifilm XT-30, but still af lenses are mostly boring, love MF ones.

Good luck, guys!

02-27-2022, 01:03 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum.
02-27-2022, 01:05 PM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Welcome aboard, enjoy all that the forum has to offer
02-27-2022, 01:54 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Welcome,
Now with a fuji and a short registration distance you will find there is more great encyclopedia stuff you can use. The Takumars come to mind.

02-27-2022, 06:47 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the forums!
02-28-2022, 09:39 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome!
03-01-2022, 09:47 AM   #7

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Romoro Quote
Hello from Russia!
My name is Roman. Never had a Pentax camera, but just want to leave a couple of comments to Tamron adaptall lenses i recently got my hands on. You made a great encyclopedia of those Tamron gems, thanks alot.
I am 10+ years in serious (DSLR-based) photography. Nikon D90, Nikon D600, and finally sold off everything and enjoying Fujifilm XT-30, but still af lenses are mostly boring, love MF ones.

Good luck, guys!
Welcome to the forum Roman.

By the way, I had never seen or heard the term 'Pentaxoids' until I saw your post. I, and perhaps most of us, prefer to be referred to as Pentaxians. I wonder, what a Fujifilm user is known as?

03-01-2022, 04:57 PM   #8
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by ronniemac Quote
Welcome to the forum Roman.

By the way, I had never seen or heard the term 'Pentaxoids' until I saw your post. I, and perhaps most of us, prefer to be referred to as Pentaxians. I wonder, what a Fujifilm user is known as?
I was thinking we are a breath of fresh air like Altoids or a bloody pain in the ass like hemorrhoids. Both are probably equally fitting. In fact, the later is probably the reason for the former when it comes to the encyclopedia of Adapt all lenses.
« From France | hi »