Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-09-2022, 06:55 AM   #1

Presentation

Bonjour, je suis de retour chez Pentax après bien des années d'errances dans d'autres marques ....
Je suis un particulier et pratique la photo depuis plus de 30 ans ....
J'ai deux questions concernant mon couple K1MII et 31 f/ 1.8.... Pourquoi comme sur Nikon par exemple ,ne peut on pas se servir de la bague de diaph mécanique (j'ai lu la procédure 26 avec le F--) et je ne comprends pas que l'appareil n'affiche pas l'ouverture malgré les contacts, pourquoi laisser un tel dispositif du coup? et deuxièmement , comment faire , pour installer un porte filtre pour des dégradés en paysage avec ce pare soleil à demeure, existe t-il une marque spécifique F?
Merci pour votre Temps.

Hello, I'm back at Pentax after many years of wandering around other brands....
I am an individual and practice photography for over 30 years....
I have two questions about my K1MII couple and 31 f/ 1.8.... Why, like on Nikon for example, can't we use the mechanical aperture ring (I read procedure 26 with the F-- ) and I do not understand that the device does not show the aperture despite the contacts, why leave such a device suddenly? and secondly, how to install a filter holder for landscape gradients with this permanent sun visor, is there a specific brand F?
Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Racer X 69; 04-09-2022 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Added English translation.
04-09-2022, 08:13 AM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello. You can use the manual aperture ring, press the green button on the back of the camera to meter and the camera will select the shutter speed.

I don’t think a screw on filter will work, but I use a silcon lens hood made by Kuvrd which will hold circular filters.
04-09-2022, 06:32 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jeepser36 Quote
Hello, I'm back at Pentax after many years of wandering around other brands....
I am an individual and practice photography for over 30 years....
I have two questions about my K1MII couple and 31 f/ 1.8.... Why, like on Nikon for example, can't we use the mechanical aperture ring (I read procedure 26 with the F-- ) and I do not understand that the device does not show the aperture despite the contacts, why leave such a device suddenly? and secondly, how to install a filter holder for landscape gradients with this permanent sun visor, is there a specific brand F?
Thank you for your time.
The Pentax contacts are largely passive and do not provide the information required. The aperture follower necessary isn’t present in dslr cameras. Even some late model SLR cameras made don’t read the information.
There is a work around using the green button but the simpler method is to use the control wheel.
04-10-2022, 01:43 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome back to Pentax. Enjoy your time here.

04-10-2022, 07:58 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the forums!
04-10-2022, 01:15 PM   #6
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum from the Highlands of Scotland
04-11-2022, 04:59 AM   #7

Original Poster
Merci à Tous. Bonnes Vacances

Thank you all! Happy holidays.

Last edited by Sandy Hancock; 04-11-2022 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Translation provided. Again.