Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2022, 11:31 AM - 2 Likes   #1

Long-time Pentax SLR user introduces himself

Bin ja schon einige Zeit hier im Forum. Jetzt möchte ich mich endlich vorstellen bin Klaus 65 Jahre alt fotografiere seit Jahren früher mit Film jetzt digital mit Kleinbildkamera und Pentax SLR Spiegelreflex digital. Vor ein paar Tagen hab ich mir einige Dias aus der Analogzeit angeschaut muss sagen dass durch die Größe der Aufnahmen mit dem Projektor Bildqualität Scharfe einfach nicht zu toppen sind. meine Meinung.
Habe verschiedene Interessen die Natur Motorrad Segeln Angeln usw. bin für jeden Tipp hier im Forum dankbar

Translation (added by moderator):

I've been here in the forum for some time. Now I would like to finally introduce myself Klaus 65 years old has been photographing with film for years now digitally with small picture camera and Pentax SLR SLR digital. A few days ago I looked at some slides from the analog time and had to say that due to the size of the shots with the projector image quality sharps are simply not to be topped. my opinion. Have different interests the nature motorcycle sailing fishing etc.bin grateful for every tip here in the forum

Last edited by BigMackCam; 04-25-2022 at 12:26 PM.
04-25-2022, 12:35 PM - 3 Likes   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Hallo Klaus, und willkommen in diesen Foren!

Ich bin zwar kein Moderator hier oder irgendwas, aber mir fiel auf, dass du auf Deutsch schreibst. Da ich selbst deutscher Pentax Forums User bin, dachte ich, ich reagiere mal, bevor du den Frust hast, dass niemand antwortet. Die Sache ist halt, dass hier zwar schon einige deutsche User unterwegs sind, aber wir sind hier natürlich Gäste in einem amerikanischen Forum. Ich habe mich auch nicht schlau gemacht, wie hier die offizielle Hauspolitik ist, aber man liest hier eben hauptsächlich Englisch. Was ja auch nicht überraschend und zudem auch noch praktisch ist, denn was würde sich mehr als Verkehrssprache eignen, für User aus ganz unterschiedlichen Ländern, als eben die Weltsprache Englisch? Du musst hier, denke ich, auch nicht befürchten, dass Leute deine Grammatik korrigieren, solange die Verständlichkeit gewahrt bleibt. Und deine Chancen, dass User auf deine Posts reagieren, steigt doch erheblich, wenn du auf Englisch schreibst.

Nichts für ungut. Und lass von dir hören.

Marc

Now in English:

Hey Klaus, and welcome to these forums!

I'm not a moderator here or anything, but I noticed that you were writing in English. Since I'm a German PF user myself, I thought I'd react before you get frustrated that no one is answering. The thing is that there are actually quite a few German users active here, but of course we're just guests here on American forums. Now, I haven't looked up the official policy on this, but you do read mainly English here, which is both to be expected and practicable too, for what would lend itself more naturally as a lingua franca for users from various countries than English? I think you needn't be worried either that people are going to correct your grammar or anything as long as you're making yourself understood. And your chances that other users react to your posts will rise tremendously if you write in English.

No offence, and keep 'em coming.

Marc
04-25-2022, 01:15 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the forums!
Glad to have you. And yes, if you use a translator to English, don't worry if it isn't perfect grammar. We are friendly about that sort of thing around here, and we benefit by having users from all around the world.
04-25-2022, 01:43 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to Pentax Forums.

04-26-2022, 01:27 PM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy all that it has to offer.