Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
07-06-2022, 12:26 AM   #1

Hello pentaxians

Hello i'm ousmm and i'm french , i'm interesting in photography for a long time now , i started a nikon set that was stolen so i kinda let it go but i've received a pentax slr a few years ago and i'm learning now .i'm a begginer but i'm extremely enthousiastic about photography , i own a k10d and a k200, i have the 35 mm plastic fantastic , the 28 manual , 50 f1.7 and of course the kit lens.I plan to take pictures on pentax and learn video with sony (because it's what i have right now).My wife own an olypus omd e m10 mark 3 and we are both eager to learn .I have a 500 pix i've been sporadically posting on but i plan to do a youtube channel about picking up photography as a hobby but on a budget since this is what i do (becuse i went back to college) .The forum has already helped me greatly as a silent reader but i'l ready to take action and aprticipate now (especially in the photo contests). Feel free to ask me whatever questions !

07-06-2022, 12:30 AM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello and welcome to Pentax Forums from Germany! Looking forward to seeing some of your photos.
07-06-2022, 12:35 AM   #3

Original Poster
Excuse me for always being in the clouds i actually meant to post my 500px but i didn't
Here is a little sample of my photography.Thank you all very much for the friendly welcomes despite my writing being kinda bad.
500px
07-06-2022, 03:13 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum from the Highlands of Scotland

07-06-2022, 06:22 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the forums!
Your writing is not so bad at all, I understood very well. And I'm impressed with your photos. For a self-described beginner, you show off a lot of good techniques.
07-06-2022, 03:04 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Welcome, and I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures! Those older cameras can be had for very cheap but they still take pictures that are as good as they were when they first came out... Newer cameras have more megapixels and are better in low light, but there's something about the colors in the pictures from older cameras that some of us find very appealing.
07-06-2022, 03:28 PM - 1 Like   #7
Pentaxian

Welcome to Pentax Forums.

07-06-2022, 10:47 PM - 1 Like   #8

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by wadge22 Quote
Welcome to the forums!
Your writing is not so bad at all, I understood very well. And I'm impressed with your photos. For a self-described beginner, you show off a lot of good techniques.
Thank you !it means a lot from a confirmed photographer !