Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-10-2022, 01:38 AM - 1 Like   #1

Un petit bonjour de la France

Bonjour à tous,
Je me retrouve dans votre Forum sur la suggestion d'un membre d'un groupe Facebook consacré lui aussi à Pentax.
Amateur de photos, plus particulièrement de paysages, notamment en voyage.............. Je suis équipé Pentax depuis......... (hou la la!) bien longtemps. J'ai longtemps utilisé un "Ist DL" avec satisfaction. Aujourd'hui, compte tenu de mes moyens, je possède un K5 acheté en "recyclé" via internet. Après quelques soucis avec la mise au point, je pense avoir aujourd'hui un appareil qui fonctionne, couplé à un Sigma 17/50 2,8. Ce n'est pas la "grande classe", mais cela me convient.

Comme dit plus haut, ce K5 était d'occasion. Hélas, il était sans mode d'emploi. J'en ai récupéré un en PDF et en français,mais pour des questions pratiques je préfèrerais un format papier. Je fais donc appel à vous : si quelqu'un possède ce mode d'emploi du K5 en français, je serais preneur............... si raisonnable. Je préfèrerais cette solution à une impression, bien moins écologique.

Merci à vous

Comme vous avez été bien sages à me lire, je vous joins deux images de notre belle Bretagne.

Cordialement

Mod google translation added:
A little hello from France
Hi there,
I find myself in your Forum on the suggestion of a member of a Facebook group also dedicated to Pentax.
Lover of photos, more particularly of landscapes, especially when travelling............ I have been equipped with Pentax for a long time......... (wow!). I have long used an "Ist DL" with satisfaction. Today, given my means, I have a K5 bought "recycled" via the internet. After some problems with the development, I think I have a working device today, coupled with a Sigma 17/50 2.8. It's not "high class", but it suits me.

As said above, this K5 was used. Alas, it was without instructions. I recovered one in PDF and in French, but for practical questions I would prefer a paper format. So I'm appealing to you: if anyone has this manual for the K5 in French, I'd be interested ............. so reasonable. I would prefer this solution to printing, which is much less ecological.

thank you

As you were very wise to read me, I enclose two images of our beautiful Brittany.

Cordially

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by MarkJerling; 08-10-2022 at 02:16 AM.
08-10-2022, 01:42 AM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Hi! I am also from France. Even if I have, of course, understood your message, we are supposed to write in English here.

Printed manuals are hard to get on. When I bought my KP (new), I had a printed manual in German, which I cannot read. I had to rely on the English or French PDF online. I think the manual is rather confusing though.

I am happy to see another Pentax user. The K5 is a fine body. The Sigma 17-50 F2.8 is an even finer lens. Have fun!
08-10-2022, 01:58 AM - 2 Likes   #3

Original Poster
Bonjour Bertrand3000,

Merci pour votre réponse et me voilà fort déconfit ........... s'il me faut écrire en anglais! Je n'ai jamais appris cette langue (celà se faisait peu à "mon époque") et ce n'est pas maintenant que je vais m'y mettre. Me reste la solution de faire traduire par Google........ avec les risques que cela comporte! J'espère malgré tout pouvoir m'insérer parmi vous.

Mod google translate added:

Hello Bertrand3000,

Thank you for your answer and here I am very crestfallen ........... if I have to write in English! I never learned this language (it wasn't done much in "my time") and it's not now that I'm going to start it. I still have the solution to have it translated by Google........ with the risks that entails! In spite of everything, I hope to be able to insert myself among you.

Last edited by MarkJerling; 08-10-2022 at 02:18 AM.
08-10-2022, 02:19 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum from the Highlands of Scotland

08-10-2022, 02:21 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum.
Kind regards,
Mark
aotearoa
New Zealand
08-10-2022, 02:51 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum! Greetings from Greece!
08-10-2022, 03:29 AM   #7
Pentaxian

Welcome to Pentax Forums from Germany!

08-10-2022, 06:39 AM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

If I might suggest, the e books available on the site are far better than the manuals. Some users have printed their copies locally using print services.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/donations/?ebooks=1&loginrequired=1#sub18

My French is atrocious and I apologize for not posting a personally written French reply. I am happy you have decided to participate here. Google may mangled your meaning some but I suspect it will be ok as we are fairly friendly and if a mistake occurs some of the more skilled French speakers here should be able to add their thoughts to clarify your meaning.
08-10-2022, 03:05 PM   #9
hcc
Pentaxian

Nice shots. Where did you take the photos? They remind me of Bretagne Sud and Golfe du Morbihan, but there are many beautiful coastlines in France.
Look forward to see more photos.
08-11-2022, 12:13 AM   #10

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hcc Quote
Nice shots. Where did you take the photos? They remind me of Bretagne Sud and Golfe du Morbihan, but there are many beautiful coastlines in France.
Look forward to see more photos.
Bonjour,
Et merci pour ton commentaire.
TU AS GAGNE !! En effet, ces images ont été prise dans le Morbihan. Plus précisément, la petite maison bleue se situe à St Cado. Elle est célèbre en France.
Bravo pour ta perspicacité!
Cordialement

And thank you for your comment.
YOU WON !! Indeed, these images were taken in Morbihan. More precisely, the little blue house is located in St Cado. She is famous in France.
Kudos for your insight!
Cordially

Last edited by Unregistered User 8; 08-11-2022 at 12:25 AM. Reason: add translation
08-11-2022, 02:04 AM   #11

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tygnognotte Quote
Bonjour,
Et merci pour ton commentaire.
TU AS GAGNE !! En effet, ces images ont été prise dans le Morbihan. Plus précisément, la petite maison bleue se situe à St Cado. Elle est célèbre en France.
Bravo pour ta perspicacité!
Cordialement

YOU WON !! Indeed, these images were taken in Morbihan. More precisely, the little blue house is located in St Cado. She is famous in France.
Kudos for your insight!
Cordially
Hello,
YOU WON !! Indeed, these images have been awarded in Morbihan. More precisely, the little blue house is located in St Cado. She is famous in France.
Kudos for your insight!
Cordially
alas, I'm going to have to get out of this forum, because I just received a "reminder of the rules" from a moderator. It's complicated for me, so I prefer to give up, although the members seemed very nice to me.
08-11-2022, 02:27 AM   #12
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

We're sorry to see you go. Unfortunately, if we did not all make an effort to speak to each other in one language, it would be very difficult for all members to follow a conversation. As it is, the Moderation Team needs to check that members are not posting content that falls foul of the general forum rules and if posts were in languages other than English it makes for a rather more complicated job. I can manage three languages - unfortunately French is not one of them!
08-11-2022, 02:47 AM - 1 Like   #13
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Tygnognotte Quote
Hello,
YOU WON !! Indeed, these images have been awarded in Morbihan. More precisely, the little blue house is located in St Cado. She is famous in France.
Kudos for your insight!
Cordially
alas, I'm going to have to get out of this forum, because I just received a "reminder of the rules" from a moderator. It's complicated for me, so I prefer to give up, although the members seemed very nice to me.
You could write your posts in French in Google Translate then copy and paste the English translation to the forum .

08-17-2022, 09:42 PM   #14
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear you are leaving over the language issue, your shots were quite nice!