Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-01-2022, 06:17 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mrwinkle13 Quote
Smelled brand new inside, sorry I'm weird.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thoroughly smells everything they buy on eBay. Congrats on the new camera! Be sure to check out the photo sharing part of the forum, the monthly photo-a-day groups are both starting today with it being the 1st - they are a ton of fun and very laid back. I just saw people in the Daily in September thread lamenting the fact that more people didn't join this month

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
astrophotgraphy, camera, check, eyepieces, feature, hobby, k-70, pentax
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search