Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
10-06-2022, 10:38 PM - 2 Likes   #1

Hello from Canada!

Hi everyone!

I had gotten into photography a couple months ago through my girlfriend. Because of my passion for the analog format (music for example), I went straight into film while having no digital experience either. I have to say I have been quite hooked! I was shooting mostly with a point-and-shoot and more recently on a Canon QL17 rangefinder (a total of 3 rolls so far). Last week I bit the bullet and bought a Pentax LX from Japan hence me coming here! Will be posting a thread about some questions I have with the camera, but meanwhile here are some photos I'm proud of even though they are nothing spectacular

Cheers,

Attached Images

10-07-2022, 09:02 AM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello, and welcome! Thanks for sharing some of your images, they're very interesting. Lots of terrific resources here, and lots of friendly, helpful members, too. We're glad to have you with us!
10-07-2022, 10:29 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Let me tell you, your photo set is very nice. Your composition is interesting and technically they’re all fine. Hope we get to see some more soon. You have already used two of analog shooters ‘ favorite cameras. Keep it up. Welcome to the forum, good morning from Greece!
10-08-2022, 01:02 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum from the Highlands of Scotland

10-08-2022, 02:56 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Welcome to Pentax Forums from Germany! You went straight to the top with your choice of an LX! Please keep us up to date with your adventures in film.
10-08-2022, 12:24 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome from a film shooter in Vancouver!

Join us in the film section and am looking forward to seeing some of your images.

Phil.
10-09-2022, 04:19 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome from New Zealand!