Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-25-2008, 03:33 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Happy Holidays!

Hey! My names Garrett. I currently reside in New Hampshire. A Extremely helpful person that was anonymous helped me and then recommended that I should come here!
I have a Pentax super program and a K10D. I try to do everything from Macro to wild life; and I enjoy every second of it!

12-25-2008, 04:01 PM   #2
Banned

anon says welcome to the forums! and happy holidays! im sure you will be happy here, its a helpful and friendly community.

now about manual lenses. do you need an exact walk through? how proficient are you with the K10D?

here is our photography knowledge base
Pentax Photography Knowledge Base - PentaxForums.com

and here is a link to a tutorial on using manual lenses. its written for the k100D series but its all the same except you substitute the AE-L button for the 'green button'. PM me here if you need any more help.

K100D (Super) Pictorial guide to using manual lenses [imgs]: Pentax SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
12-25-2008, 04:14 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome Garrett. Great people and lots to learn here. Enjoyment of photography is what brings as all together.
12-25-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
anon says welcome to the forums! and happy holidays! im sure you will be happy here, its a helpful and friendly community.

now about manual lenses. do you need an exact walk through? how proficient are you with the K10D?

here is our photography knowledge base
Pentax Photography Knowledge Base - PentaxForums.com

and here is a link to a tutorial on using manual lenses. its written for the k100D series but its all the same except you substitute the AE-L button for the 'green button'. PM me here if you need any more help.

K100D (Super) Pictorial guide to using manual lenses [imgs]: Pentax SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
Thanks! I just got the camera today So I'm just getting use to it. Thanks for all the help!

12-25-2008, 04:26 PM   #5
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Prox-iee Quote
Thanks! I just got the camera today So I'm just getting use to it. Thanks for all the help!
no problem at all, and if you have any trouble just PM me or ask someone here, they will be glad to help out. I'm getting ready to go to work, so I wont be able to reply back until tomorrow morning. good luck! by they way what manual lenses do you own? I own too many to list but im interested in what you have been using on your super program? if you have A series lenses you are golden because they are as easy as mounting and turning the aperture ring to 'A'.
12-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #6
Moderator PEG Judges

Welcome to the forum and Seasons Greetings to you and yours.