Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-17-2007, 12:02 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
New member from Oregon & K10D user

Been lurking here for a while and decidede to join in as I had a couple questions over a lens for sale. Figured I would throw out a shout here too. (Yes, I have LBA.)

Started out in the late 70's with a Pentax MX. Had always been my favorite camera. Had to sell it though then got a ME, ME Super. When the Super gave out in the mid 90's I figured I had gone without long enough and got a PZ1P. That was one *awesome* camera. I never knew that all the bells & whistles were so cool and functional.

Came time to move to digital and Pentax had no offering so I sold the PZ1P and got a Sigma SD9. It was a great camera too. Very durable, heavy, great IQ but not a Pentax. The *istD did finally come out but too soon after getting the SD9 so I lived with it and lurked......until the K10D.

I sold the SD9 last September in hopes that the K10 was going to be released on time. Pre-ordered and everything. Finally had my K10D after nearly 2 months with no camera, receiving the K10D the week before Thanksgiving. What a great camera. I'm sorry I left, glad to be back. 2337 images (as of tonight) and still going!

Perry

03-17-2007, 07:01 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome back to Pentax! Welcome to the forums!

Can't wait to see you photos!
03-19-2007, 09:04 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome back to Pentax, there are a bunch of us here that got our start back in the 70's and 80's. Now.... let's see some pictures!