Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
04-15-2023, 10:21 AM - 1 Like   #1

Hello all, I’m new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been a photographer for over 50 years but I’m just starting to use Pentax equipment. My good friend Kerrick James introduced me to Pentax cameras so I bought a K-3 III recently and I’m just starting to learn how to use it. I’ll probably have many questions for the forum as time goes on. So far I’ve been very impressed with the quality and results from my Pentax equipment.
I’ve had a K-5 converted for infrared photography for about two years now and I really enjoy the quality of the photos.
I look forward to meeting all of you guys on the forum.

04-15-2023, 10:30 AM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Greetings and welcome to Pentax Forums from Germany! To quote Graham Chapman as King Arthur, "Ask me your questions, bridgekeeper, I am not afraid."
04-15-2023, 11:09 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome
04-15-2023, 02:06 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rick Dunlop Quote
Hello all, I’m new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been a photographer for over 50 years but I’m just starting to use Pentax equipment. My good friend Kerrick James introduced me to Pentax cameras so I bought a K-3 III recently and I’m just starting to learn how to use it. I’ll probably have many questions for the forum as time goes on. So far I’ve been very impressed with the quality and results from my Pentax equipment.
I’ve had a K-5 converted for infrared photography for about two years now and I really enjoy the quality of the photos.
I look forward to meeting all of you guys on the forum.
Welcome, Kerrick James might know a thing or two about photography and Pentax , but we are here if he is stumped (lol) or traveling on assignment (most likely).

QuoteOriginally posted by jcdoss Quote
Greetings and welcome to Pentax Forums from Germany! To quote Graham Chapman as King Arthur, "Ask me your questions, bridgekeeper, I am not afraid."
kudos to quoting any Python in a movie funded by George Harrison.

04-15-2023, 03:43 PM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your Pentax photography.
04-16-2023, 08:18 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi, Rick...welcome to PentaxForums!
04-16-2023, 06:59 PM   #7

Original Poster
Thanks all.
I look forward to chatting with all of you.