Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-17-2007, 06:22 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
new member, new k100d

i got my k100d 2 days ago, it died today. i'm not pleased, but i am here and praying they just send me a new one, if not I am returning it and getting something else.

Anyway, I am Amanda, I'm a mom to 3 kids and I am just entering photorapghy., I live in South Lake Tahoe, CA

Maybe I will make a better intro when I am done having my "woe is me my camera died" pity party i'm just sad today.

03-17-2007, 06:28 PM   #2

What died??!! Did you try another set of batteries. How awful for you. I love my K100D. Hope you get your replacement soon.

Deb
03-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #3

Original Poster
The flash died and I did try the battieries, I am going to try another set here in a minute too. Why me?
03-17-2007, 07:58 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Hi Dragoness,

Welcome to the forums!

Sometimes like computers and cars, if you have don't have a problem with them within the first 3 or 4 months, you may not have a problem for the rest of the time you own it.

I hope your problem gets resolved soon.

03-19-2007, 09:11 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Hey Dragoness, welcome to the forum. I'm hoping that you figured out what is wrong with your K100. I have one too, and love it, so I'm hoping yours is working and you're getting some wonderful pictures of your kids. Let us know how it's going. There are a lot of people willing to help you figure out what the problem is!

Carol
03-19-2007, 10:18 AM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by xfraser Quote
Hey Dragoness, welcome to the forum. I'm hoping that you figured out what is wrong with your K100. I have one too, and love it, so I'm hoping yours is working and you're getting some wonderful pictures of your kids. Let us know how it's going. There are a lot of people willing to help you figure out what the problem is!

Carol

Its defective, the flash is completly dead. I'm just so upset, I am having a hard time between B&H and Pentax too.
03-19-2007, 02:58 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Dragoness Quote
Its defective, the flash is completly dead. I'm just so upset, I am having a hard time between B&H and Pentax too.
welcome, Dragoness!

boy that sucks!
I hope that you get it fixed fast... there isn't any excuse why they can't get their act together and fix it.

I hope you get the problems solved.... so you can join us all in sharing photos and having a bit of fun

cheers

randy

03-19-2007, 04:00 PM   #8

Original Poster
well the camera is on its way back to B&H and I should have a brand new one next week.

I did post some pictures though!