Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-03-2009, 12:03 PM   #1
Forum Member

Hello from the San Francisco Area

Hi,

Thanks to all of you for creating such an amazing resource of information on Pentax cameras.

Even though I have had my Spotmatic for many years, I am really just an occasional photographer / beginner. I purchased this camera when I was 16 I think - took almost a year's pay at the time, and I really stretched to buy the -F model so it would have full apeture viewing. Of course, the next year they introduced the K mount.

In any event, it is capable of much better pictures than I have ever taken. It is about time for a cleaning though, even though it is in the box a lot. (Spotmatic F w/ 55mm F 1.8 Takumar)

Take care

Harry

Last edited by HarryN; 01-04-2009 at 08:12 PM.
01-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, a many years beginner eh, well enjoy it now you arrived.
01-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thank you for the welcome.

I might be in trouble - already picked up a second camera (today) Now I just need to figure out how to unlock the ME mirror.
01-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #4
Damn Brit

Welcome to the forums. If you don't know where you can get your cameras serviced, Eric is the man you need; Home