Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-19-2006, 10:36 AM   #1

Hello From Portland Oregon

I am new to the forum as of yesterday. Am currently a member at Nikon Cafe as well, but am not a Nikon owner any more and will be buying a K100d soon and am glad to have found a Pentax family. Have read nothing but great things about Pentax as of late. My dad owned an old 6x7 that was very cool to play with. Look forward to posting pics once I get my new toy.

10-19-2006, 03:23 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome aboard JgHuwe
You'll just love your new camera. I couldn't believe the picture quality.
You'll be getting pictures like this one in no time
(it's no where near my best either)
10-20-2006, 12:35 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome to Pentax forums! I recently got a k100d also, and I'm loving it. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun and get lots of great information here. Looking forward to seeing some of your pics.
10-20-2006, 08:19 PM   #4

Welcome to the forum and to the Pentax world. I live out in Hillsboro and have been having a ball with my K100D for the past month and a half. I've been rediscovering the area and seeing all the great sites.

Jeff