Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello from South-western France ;)

Many froggies those days

I would like to introduce myself,
As you may expect from the post's title I'm from Soual (who's about 100 miles east from Toulouse, in what we can call South-western France (Specially known for Cassoulet, Foie Gras, and many good things from basic pleasures )

I'm doing fotography for about 20 years now (I'm not so old, but I've started early, even if I'm almost 35 now ...)

I've started with a Pentax Spotmatic and now (after some others) with a K200D, with the basic kit lenses (mainly for my wife, she, like others, like the point'n shoot way of doing family records, for me fotography is a bit futher ..)
I'm enjoying (and almost collecting) MF lenses especially from Tamron (I've been lucky finding some cheap KA Adaptall rings ...)

I now have a SP 90, SP 28-80, SP 28-135, SP 70-210 19H f3.5, SP 35-105 f2.8 (rare 65A), and also some Adaptall 2 like 24 and 70-150 f3.5.
Those are completed by a nice Pentax A 50mm f1.4 and two Carl Zeiss Jena : Flektogon 35/2.4 and Sonnar 135/3.5.
For now it's quite complete, I just need a bit more on the short and very long side.

Hope I'll learn a lot from all of you and share nice comments and fun !!!

Best regards,

Thomas

01-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
Banned

welcome to the forums Thomas! your neck of the woods sounds beautiful, don't hesitate to share photos of what you get to see everyday! you have a fine collection indeed, and your Tamron adaptalls are quite coveted around here. I look forward to learning from you and you learning from us.
01-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome Thomas. Look forward to viewing some of your images, from your beautiful part of the world. Enjoy the forum
01-09-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Yes, welcome and please do share some scenic photos from your area. I have a co-worker, Fredrique, from Toulouse and it sounds beautiful.

cheers

01-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, remember the "auld alliance"
01-10-2009, 03:01 PM   #6

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, remember the "auld alliance"
"Je me souviens !!!"
(Et "Vive le Québec Libre" )

Thank to you all !!!

(Hope you will understand my humour )

Adicias bravou mounde !!!