Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2009, 11:45 AM   #1

Dear Everybody

The Pentax Eye-in-the-Box told me that I need to post. Here it is. Honestly, I have been lurking (?) in this forum for quite some time and have learned a ton. Despite the instruction, I remain such a newb that I do not have any worthy contibutions. Nonetheless, I intend to continue sponging from the shadows.

Thank you all for the lessons and directions.

Will

01-25-2009, 11:48 AM   #2

Me too. I am a real person. I just don't play one on TV.

I signed up over a year ago when I bought the K10D but guess I was "pruned" once before.

David
01-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #3

I too am real person. I have been lurking and learning here since 11-21-2007. I have even made a purchase in the market place.
This place is great for getting the most out of your equipment/toys.
Greg
01-25-2009, 12:17 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome one and all. Glad you all have decided to admit you are part of the family. Hope you all share something with the rest of us soon.

01-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #5
Inactive Account

new guy

I too am new and was told to post. I have trouble with these kind of sites, I just posted on another sectionof this forum but can't find it now. I'll get the hang of it sooner or later. I just want to say I've owned pentax d-slr's for about 6 months now and I couldn't be happier. They are the best cameras in picture quality and funtionality for the money and am proud to own one. I too am reading posts and learning, this has been a life long passion for me but never made the time to do it. I'm 52 now and it's time. there's nothing like hereing the sound of the shutter going "click" over and over again. will post again, good to be on board.
01-25-2009, 12:30 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by wlfinch Quote
Nonetheless, I intend to continue sponging from the shadows.
"Sponging from the shadows"... cool.