Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
Inactive Account

First Time Poster

Hello,

I'm Rick from Pittsburgh, PA USA

I've been a member for a while, just haven't got around to posting. This is a really great site for Pentax info.

I've been using a Pentax *ist DS since they were introduced and I still love the way it feels in my hands. I know there have been several new/better dSLR's released since I purchased my DS, but I just can't bring myself to part with it. It's build quality is absolutely incredible, and if you shoot RAW, the photo quality is pretty darn good (the JPG's are still better than any compact). I must say, I've been very tempted by the K200d. Waiting for the K40D?!?!?

I also use a Panasonic TZ3 when I don't want to lug my DS around, and a Canon S5-IS for the shear fun of having a 12x optical, stabilized zoom that can shoot awesome movies.

01-26-2009, 08:33 AM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You should look into a used K10D. Great stabilized body and cheap now. Welcome to the forums and share some shots with everyone!