Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

First post

Just an intro so my account won't be removed per email reminder since I have not yet posted on this forum. I've been using Pentax cameras since 1972 when I bought a Spotmatic II while on duty in the Army in Germany. Over the years have acquired a "stable" of Pentax K mount lenses originally purchased for the several 35mm Pentax cameras that I have, but they also work fine on my K10D and K100D Super bodies. Also have a Pentax W10 about two years old and bought it because it is weatherproof. Have several Canon A series P&S cameras for snap shots. Enjoy reading this forum.

01-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
Veteran Member

It would be great to hear from you with all the experience and tips you have with such extensive photography experience.

Welcome to the forum!!